Plan A - $1700 of declining dollars
Recommended for: Residents who frequent the dining locationsdaily and stay on campus most weekends during the academic year.
Plan B - $1400 of declining dollars
Recommended for: Residents who are frugal and spend $82 a week and are away from campus most weekends.
Plan C - $1100 of declining dollars
Recommended for: Residents that are extremely frugal and spend $64 a week and are away from campus most weekends.
- Meal plans are per semester.
- Money added to card is all declining balance, meaning each purchase is subtracted from the card balance
- Any unused dollars will roll over from the Fall semester to the Spring semester.
- Can be used in West Hall, Osterlin Library, University Center, Parsons-Stulen and James Beckett building.
- At the end of the Spring semester any left over funds will be forfeited.
Convenience, save money and get periodic discounts using your ID.
You must have your ID card with you when purchasing food items. If you having problems with your card, stop by the Sodexo office in West Hall in the "fish bowl".
Lost or stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you… See security in the ID office for a replacement.
Replacement cards will be issued at a cost of $10.00 per card.
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Chef Dustin at firstname.lastname@example.org.